Your own backyard...

There is a cleanness that appears in the desert when it rains even if you are at your home, it is hard to put into words, but I will try.
When in an area that rains a bit more (i.e. the South), there seems to be a cloudy feeling or look that casts upon what we see whether it is landscape, homes, or simply flowers. In the desert I see an outline look, even though there is shade, there is still a crisp clarity.
 The above photo is an example of all the distinction, and this is simply my view from my patio (office :)).



These desert flowers are volunteers in my garden, and I am happy to keep them




This where the birds come for food, and more volunteers
 A reflection of a sunflower that just won't quit producing.


                                   Lovely solar mason jars,


My husband's morning glories have intertwined with my yellow tea roses, as my basil photo bombs this shot.
                     My office for today.

Every place and every space has an elegant simplicity to it, find yours today. Whether it be in your office, or special photos on your desk, possibly there is "peace" you have prepared within a bookshelf or kitchen, find it and photograph it. This helps with perspective, and enjoy as you indulge in your own space.
As for me I am going to feed the birds, clip some basil and make a caprese salad.
 Hmmm..... Enjoy.


Comments

Popular Posts