Day 5...... Write a note card or short letter to a loved one

   Stationary, I know they still sell it, I bought some. But what's even more exciting is going on line and getting some personalized stationary and have a small envelop and card.  Also, you can make your own if you are crafty in that sort of way or maybe have some left over scrap-booking material. I hope to try this one day, but I am not as crafty as I think I am, however, I did just pin how to make a wax seal, and am excited to try that.

     Here are some examples of types of notes I write and to whom.  Not exact addresses or names of course?  :)

To my mom, I write sharing a moment in time with her. Of course we can and do email and even Facebook to share pictures, but how lovely to send a note of a shared moment in time like from my childhood, or a fun recipe I made this past week, or maybe just loving on her because she is my mom and one day I will want to know that  I did not miss the chance to share how much I love her.

To my grown kids, to my husband, to my dear friends, and how about a loving note to other family members, especially the young ones, and those who just had kids. How nice it is to receive notes and memories instead of bills.

Also, please remember post cards are a lovely quick note as well, and a wonderful way to share the beauties of where you live. Note cards (blank) as well.

http://www.papyrusonline.com/stationery/handbag-collection-note-cards-by-william-arthur.html

I am looking for some of the printable stationary as well, but not much luck there for me, and really you still do have to get the envelopes.

This habit, I add to my weekly not daily, however, if you have someone you desire to write to daily, I think you ought to. My Great Grandmother in-law and I used to correspond before her passing, she did not hear very well, and her hand trembled, but she still could share a recipe and loved it as well. I learned a lot of stories about the family back in the early 1900's and have them now for my kids to share with them and will gift the letters when they are old enough to want the memories in print.

Hah, just as soon as I said I could not find any free ones, here I found some that do work, look at images from google and do type free printable stationary.

long stem pink carnations proms special date nights

http://www.1-computer-stationery.com/stationery_template_papers/geometric_stationery/geometric_stationery_papers.htm

     This is the link I found the above images at, they print very well, just use the pdf. so that it will fill your page, due to ink costs, I went for the more faint images, but there are so many to choose from.

I am so excited, I think I am going to send another note out. Enjoy !
 

Comments

Popular Posts