In a World of Trouble

In a world of trouble from ISIS to family issues how does one find a way to remove themselves from dread?  I wish I had the answer, this is posed to me as well as you. I pray and that does very well, but I would lie if I said I am never disturbed or think on things maybe too much sometimes.

Distractions are good, but not much for maturity of emotional growth.  I think that is needed when it comes to issues closer to home, though I know some are close to home with this ISIS situation taking a path through our world even into the fears of our minds that many cannot carry on the complete thought without agony and terror striking ones very being.

I do know from experience there is much to be said about taking on the responsibility to love those around you so that they do not fall astray to mob type of mentalities. I also know that some will, regardless, for that is their makeup, like a dog eating their own vomit, (sorry). But to love is the only way I know to diminish within your own realm a future catastrophe of violence and hatred. Love has a way of making us feel valued and with purpose.

I sense such an insecurity and lack of sense of self worth that creates these other bullies, and even ones that are not making headlines today, but live a life of lostness.  They are difficult to approach with words, they hear with filters of hate and judgement. Pray. even for the little child, just pray and show love, even it is silent. Every moment in your life counts.

Comments

Popular Posts