Delicious for my Eyes......Fruits

I can't help but want to bake, however in this season that sounds hot and heavy, no pun intended.

I have been viewing others on Instagram with their beautiful creations of fruits and smoothies so I have made an attempt of my own. To me it's delicious for my eyes as well. Not as beautiful as others I have seen, but actually quite easy, and attractive. Simple.

I use what I have on hand, of course shopping at Costco I have lots of fruit on hand.

If I have not eaten this in a day, yes, a day, but I do have family so they are of great help. Anyway, if there is some left over, I place them in freezer bags and date and mark for smoothie. I put them in the freezer so when I make my smoothie I do not have to add ice or at least not as much.

Any fruit will work, just remember to use lemon if using apples or pears.

Enjoy!

Comments

Popular Posts