Day 2 ....... Read for 30 minutes.

Day 2 of adding 7 new habits to my daily life.

Today's salad, I will call Provence salad, because it goes so well with fish. This used of many vegetables:  carrots, celery onions, yellow squash, zucchini, whatever colored pepper you have handy the dressing is white balsamic, and extra virgin olive oil with a touch of sea salt. I add half an avocado when I am ready to serve it so it does not turn a different color on me. The acid should take care of that, but I don't want to chance it. This is a lovely crunch salad, that will keep for about 3 days in the fridge. Excellent served with seafood, or as a side for a sandwich.


Day 2's new habit, I am adding to my day is reading for 30 minutes or more for pleasure a book, I have picked up a lovely easy read from the a second hand store.  It is peaceful to read.

The book is called Second Carrot from the End, by  Fred Beck.
https://www.pinterest.com/pin/272116002462288562/
I tried to paste the image here, but it would not let me and honestly I am working on Day 3 right now, so I don't want to take a picture and post it at the moment.

Have a wonderful Day, remember make a salad to have ready in the fridge, get a good book or fun one and just enjoy.


Comments

Popular Posts