Satisfied and full very different

     I have been quite satisfied this past week with incorporating my daily habits that I wanted to make a habit, that sounds strange, but I do have to remind myself so I know they are not habit and I am also working them into the right times, so that I will miss them if not done.

     I am on my 3rd round of sending out note cards. I do enjoy writing them, however, I have found that I need to accept that it is my conviction to include this in my life and not so much others.  I have heard from two people whom I have sent cards to, one wrote a private Facebook message thanking me and did make her day. The other text me with about the same sentiments. Have heard nothing from the others. Well, push along, hopefully, I will find the right ones to write back and forth with in the mean time I am enjoying myself by letting those in my life know they are of great value to me, and I was thinking of them.

    Exercising, much easier than expected, even added a 10 minute weights session, just feels good. I have currently the cleanest back patio and kitchen. Walking will become easier while on vacation as a daily thing since where I live it is over 100 degrees, oiy, but a lovely swim in the morning is working for me.

     Dessert, no problem, I have taken to freezing some of the goodies, like cheese cake for those days I do not wish to make something, and some I don't want to eat much either.
     Reading, oh my goodness, I wonder if it is a summer thing, I can't seem to keep to just 30 minutes. Even my son has joined me on this and he is currently on his 3rd book, yes, 3rd, and they are substantial as well. In case you are wondering he does do other things as well.
 
    My favorite thus far though is making all the salads and vegetable sides. I am getting so creative with them too. I made a barley salad the other day and today a spicy tomato bulgar salad to be eaten cold or luke warm.  Nine fruits and veggies a day, that is easy, some of these dishes are also serving as appetizers.  For example, Ratatouille (my way) over a piece of butter grilled homemade bread, and served with balsamic vinegar. I was so temped to eat it for the meal.  I had no idea how delicious balsamic vinegar and butter tastes together.
Don't add tomatoes if you want to pour balsamic over it. 

Broil the bread if serving more than two people




If you desire to add cheese to this still broil the bread alone before doing so.
Not sure what happened with the date, just ignore it. 

Comments

Popular Posts